CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS, AND PROPRIETORS OF COMMON LANDS
NEW HAMPSHIRE BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
293-A:1.22 Filing, Service, and Copying Fees.
(a) The secretary of state shall collect the following fees for:
(1) Articles of incorporation $100
(2) Amendment of articles of incorporation $35
(3) Restatement of articles of incorporation with amendment of articles $35
(4) Articles or certificate of merger or articles of share exchange $35
(5) Articles of domestication $35
(6) Articles of charter surrender $35
(7) Articles of domestication and conversion $35
(8) Articles of entity conversion $35
(9) Statement of Abandonment of a Domestication $35
(9A) Statement of Abandonment of a Merger or Share Exchange $35
(10) Articles of dissolution $35
(11) Articles of revocation of dissolution $35
(12) Application for reinstatement following administrative dissolution $135
(13) Application for certificate of authority $100
(14) Application for amended certificate of authority $35
(15) Application for certificate of withdrawal $35
(16) Articles of correction $35
(17) Late filing $50
(18) Late reinstatement fee $500
(19) Restatement of articles of incorporation without amendment $35
(b) The secretary of state shall collect the following fees for:
(1) Application for reserved name $ 15
(2) Notice of transfer of reserved name $ 15
(3) Application for registered name $ 25
(4) Application for renewal of registered name $ 25
(5) Statement of change of registered agent or registered office, or both $ 15
(6) Agent's statement of resignation No fee
(7) Certificate of judicial dissolution No fee
(8) Annual report $ 100
(9) Application for certificate of existence or authorization $ 5
(10) Application for certificate of existence or authorization in long form $ 10
(11) Any other document required or permitted to be filed by this chapter $ 15
(c) The secretary of state shall collect a fee of $25 each time process is served on the secretary of state under this chapter. The party to a proceeding causing service of process is entitled to recover this fee as costs if such party prevails in the proceeding.
(d) The secretary of state shall collect the following fees for copying and certifying the copy of any filed document relating to a domestic or foreign corporation:
(1) $1 a page for copying; and
(2) $5 for the certificate.
(e) The secretary of state may collect fees for certain services, including but not limited to
(1) Expedited service or filing requests.
(2) Direct access to corporations data.
(3) Computer tapes.
(5) Customized lists and reports.
(6) Corporate information via telephone-based systems or facsimile machine.
(7) Other information services.
(8) Electronic copies of data and/or images.
(f) The secretary of state may establish and collect such fees for the special services listed in subsection (e) as reasonably determined from time to time by the secretary of state.
Source. 2013, 142:1. 2015, 273:23, eff. Jan. 1, 2016.