Section 402-B:7

    402-B:7 License to Issue. –
I. Upon satisfaction that such applicant is in all respects properly qualified and of good character, and that the granting of such license is not against the public interest, the commissioner shall, upon the payment of the required fee, issue said applicant an insurance claims adjuster's license.
II. Licensees shall inform the commissioner by any means acceptable to the commissioner of a change of address within 30 days of the change. Change of address shall be accompanied by the fee required pursuant to RSA 400-A:29.
III. A nonresident insurance adjuster license shall remain in effect unless revoked or suspended as long as the fee set forth in RSA 400-A:29 is paid and the nonresident's insurance adjuster license remains in good standing in his or her home state. Termination of the insurance adjuster's resident license shall be deemed termination of the New Hampshire nonresident insurance adjuster license unless the adjuster timely files a change of address pursuant to this chapter.
IV. An adjuster shall report to the commissioner any administrative action taken against the adjuster in another jurisdiction or by another governmental agency in this state within 30 days of the final disposition of the matter. This report shall include a copy of the order, consent to order, or other relevant legal documents.
V. Within 30 days of the initial pretrial hearing date, an adjuster shall report to the commissioner any criminal prosecution of the adjuster taken in any jurisdiction. The report shall include a copy of the initial complaint filed, the order resulting from the hearing, and any other relevant legal documents.

Source. 1969, 218:1, eff. Aug. 5, 1969. 2019, 112:4, eff. Jan. 1, 2020.