BANKS AND BANKING; LOAN ASSOCIATIONS; CREDIT UNIONS
FAMILY TRUST COMPANY ACT
383-D:1-105 Confidential Information.
(a) Except to the extent that disclosure of confidential information is permissible under RSA 383:10-b, RSA 383-A:3-305(f), or RSA 383-A:5-511(c), family trust company information is confidential, is not subject to subpoena, and is not subject to public disclosure.
(b) For purposes of this section, "family trust company information" includes the following information:
(1) Any of its information that is confidential under RSA 383:10-b or RSA 383-A:5-511(c);
(2) The name, date of birth, and any other identifying information of the designated relative;
(3) The names, addresses, and equity interests of the family trust company's equity owners;
(4) Capital contributions to the family trust company;
(5) The family trust company's directors and officers;
(6) The addresses of the family trust company's offices;
(7) The names and addresses of the family trust company's affiliates;
(8) The family trust company's business affiliations;
(9) Any information that the family trust company provides to the commissioner (whether in an application, in a report, in the course of an examination, or otherwise);
(10) Any information that the commissioner obtains in the course of an examination;
(11) An examination report;
(12) Any person's nonpublic personal financial information as defined in 15 U.S.C. section 6809(4);
(13) Any information relating to any conversion, combination, reorganization, domestication, or dissolution of a family trust company; and
(14) Any information relating to any transfer of an equity interest in a family trust company.
Source. 2015, 272:16, eff. Oct. 1, 2015.