CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS, AND PROPRIETORS OF COMMON LANDS
NEW HAMPSHIRE BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
293-A:7.23 Shares Held by Nominees.
(a) A corporation may establish a procedure by which the beneficial owner of shares that are registered in the name of a nominee is recognized by the corporation as the shareholder. The extent of this recognition may be determined in the procedure.
(b) The procedure may set forth:
(1) the types of nominees to which it applies;
(2) the rights or privileges that the corporation recognizes in a beneficial owner;
(3) the manner in which the procedure is selected by the nominee;
(4) the information that must be provided when the procedure is selected;
(5) the period for which selection of the procedure is effective; and
(6) other aspects of the rights and duties created.
Source. 2013, 142:1, eff. Jan. 1, 2014.