CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS, AND PROPRIETORS OF COMMON LANDS
NEW HAMPSHIRE BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
293-A:15.30 Grounds for Revocation.
(a) The secretary of state may commence a proceeding under RSA 293-A:15.31 to revoke the certificate of authority of a foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state if:
(1) the foreign corporation does not deliver its annual report to the secretary of state within 60 days after it is due;
(2) the foreign corporation does not pay within 60 days after they are due any fees or penalties imposed by this chapter or other law;
(3) the foreign corporation is without a registered agent or registered office in this state for 60 days or more;
(4) the foreign corporation does not inform the secretary of state under RSA 293-A:15.08 or RSA 293-A:15.09 that its registered agent or registered office has changed, that its registered agent has resigned, or that its registered office has been discontinued within 60 days of the change, resignation, or discontinuance;
(5) a misrepresentation has been made of any material matter in any application, report, affidavit or other document submitted by the corporation or on its behalf, pursuant to this subdivision; or
(6) the secretary of state receives a duly authenticated certificate from the secretary of state or other official having custody of corporate records in the state or country under whose law the foreign corporation is incorporated stating that it has been dissolved or disappeared as the result of a merger.
Source. 2013, 142:1, eff. Jan. 1, 2014.