CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS, AND PROPRIETORS OF COMMON LANDS
NEW HAMPSHIRE BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
293-A:14.20 Grounds for Administrative Dissolution.
(a) The secretary of state may commence a proceeding under RSA 293-A:14.21 to administratively dissolve a corporation if:
(1) the corporation does not pay any annual fees or penalties imposed by this chapter or other law for 12 months after they are due;
(2) the corporation does not deliver its annual report to the secretary of state for 12 months after it is due;
(3) the corporation is without a registered agent or registered office in this state for 60 days or more;
(4) the corporation does not notify the secretary of state within 60 days that its registered agent or registered office has been changed, that its registered agent has resigned, or that its registered office has been discontinued;
(5) the corporation's period of duration stated in its articles of incorporation expires; or
(6) the corporation or any individual acting on its behalf files any document with the secretary of state that, either alone or in conjunction with any other document, constitutes a knowing violation of applicable statutes.
Source. 2013, 142:1, eff. Jan. 1, 2014.