CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS, AND PROPRIETORS OF COMMON LANDS
NEW HAMPSHIRE BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
293-A:10.05 Amendment by Board of Directors.
(a) Unless the articles of incorporation provide otherwise, a corporation's board of directors may adopt amendments to the corporation's articles of incorporation without shareholder approval:
(1) to extend the duration of the corporation if it was incorporated at a time when limited duration was required by law;
(2) to delete the names and addresses of the initial directors;
(3) to delete the name and address of the initial registered agent or registered office, if a statement of change is on file with the secretary of state;
(4) if the corporation has only one class of shares outstanding:
(i) to change each issued and unissued authorized share of the class into a greater number of whole shares of that class; or
(ii) to increase the number of authorized shares of the class to the extent necessary to permit the issuance of shares as a share dividend;
(5) to change the corporate name by substituting the word "corporation," "incorporated," "limited," or the abbreviation "corp.," "inc.," or "ltd.," for a similar word or abbreviation in the name, or by adding, deleting, or changing a geographical attribution for the name;
(6) to reflect a reduction in authorized shares, as a result of the operation of RSA 293-A:6.31(b), when the corporation has acquired its own shares and the articles of incorporation prohibit the reissue of the acquired shares;
(7) to delete a class of shares from the articles of incorporation, as a result of the operation of RSA 293-A:6.31(b), when there are no remaining outstanding shares of the class because the corporation has acquired all shares of the class and the articles of incorporation prohibit the reissue of the acquired shares; or
(8) to make any change expressly permitted by RSA 293-A:6.02(a) or (b) to be made without shareholder approval.
Source. 2013, 142:1, eff. Jan. 1, 2014.