PROBATE COURTS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES
NEW HAMPSHIRE FOUNDATION ACT
(a) A foreign foundation may register with the secretary of state by filing with the secretary of state a certificate of registration.
(b) The certificate of registration shall set forth:
(1) The foreign foundation's name or, if its name is unavailable for use in this state, a name that satisfies the requirements of RSA 564-F:4-401;
(2) The name and usual business address of each of the foundation's directors;
(3) The name of the jurisdiction under the laws of which the foundation is organized;
(4) The foundation's date of formation;
(5) The foundation's period of duration;
(6) The street address of the foundation's principal office;
(7) The name of the foundation's initial registered agent in this state; and
(8) The address of the foundation's initial registered office in this state.
(c) The certificate of registration may set forth any other matter that the foreign foundation deems necessary or advisable.
Source. 2017, 257:47, eff. Oct. 1, 2017.