PROBATE COURTS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES
NEW HAMPSHIRE FOUNDATION ACT
564-F:20-2001 Dissolution by Organizers or Initial Directors.
(a) If the foundation has not received its initial capital contribution, then the following persons may dissolve a foundation by filing with the secretary of state a certificate of dissolution:
(1) A majority of the organizers; or
(2) A majority of the initial directors.
(b) The certificate of dissolution shall set forth:
(1) The foundation's name;
(2) The date on which the dissolution was authorized;
(3) If a majority of organizers have authorized the dissolution, a statement that a majority of the organizers authorized the dissolution;
(4) If a majority of initial directors have authorized the dissolution, a statement that a majority of the initial directors authorized the dissolution; and
(5) A statement that the foundation has not received its initial capital contribution.
(c) A foundation's dissolution is effective upon filing the certificate of dissolution.
Source. 2017, 257:47, eff. Oct. 1, 2017.