PROBATE COURTS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES
NEW HAMPSHIRE FOUNDATION ACT
564-F:16-1601 Role of Court in a Foundation's Affairs.
(a) The court may intervene in a foundation's affairs to the extent its jurisdiction is invoked by an interested person or as provided by law.
(b) A foundation shall not be subject to continuing judicial supervision unless ordered by the court.
(c) A judicial proceeding involving a foundation may relate to any matter involving the foundation's affairs, including:
(1) A request for instruction;
(2) Construction of the governing documents;
(3) A claim for breach of duty; or
(4) A request to declare rights.
(d) Each of the following persons may commence a judicial proceeding for the purpose of enforcing the provisions of the governing documents:
(1) A founder;
(2) A foundation official;
(3) A beneficiary; or
(4) In the case of a foundation that is a charitable trust, the director of charitable trusts.
Source. 2017, 257:47, eff. Oct. 1, 2017.