PROBATE COURTS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES
NEW HAMPSHIRE FOUNDATION ACT
(a) The governing documents may set forth provisions relating to:
(1) Notice of the time, place, or purpose of any meeting at which any matter is to be voted on by any protectors or class of protectors;
(2) Waiver of any notice of a meeting;
(3) Action by vote without a meeting;
(4) Quorum requirements;
(5) Voting in person or by proxy; or
(6) Any other matter with respect to the exercise of a right to vote.
(b) Unless the governing documents provide otherwise, any meeting of the protectors may be held by means of conference telephone or other communications equipment by means of which all persons participating in the meeting can hear each other.
(c) Participation in a meeting under subsection (b) shall constitute presence in person at the meeting.
Source. 2017, 257:47, eff. Oct. 1, 2017.